Occupational safety and health
Fremantle Hospital and Health Service is committed to ensuring the safety, health and welfare of its staff, volunteers, students, contractors and visitors.
The Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) department supports the ongoing development and maintenance of a safe working environment and the management of the risks to employees including:
- injury prevention including consultation, advice and education on safety and health issues
- injury management including workers’ compensation claims management
- prevention and management of occupational violence program
- pre-employment health assessments
- dtaff occupational physician – fitness for work assessments.