Postgraduate Medical Education
Our main role is to coordinate pre-vocational training at Fremantle Hospital and Health Service. We also facilitate other postgraduate medical activities at Fremantle Hospital and liaise with departments regarding issues that affect junior doctors.
Education and training opportunities for junior doctors include:
- orientation programs
- grand rounds
- junior doctor tutorials
- RMO workshops, including procedural skills and simulations
- medical emergency team simulation training
- department-based teaching.
Our team includes:
- Director of Postgraduate Medical Education
- Medical Education Officer
- Medical Education Registrar